Previous Gina McMurtrey Interiors Blog Posts
Posts Tagged ‘shopping guide’
Pillows = cuddles.
Send a message to your loved one by strategically placing these fun and inspirational decorative pillows around your house this year for Valentine’s Day.
They’re so cute, you may want to keep the warm fuzzy feeling around all year.
(from top left)
1. Simple, yet sparkly. Jonathan Adler Love Linen Beaded Pillow 16″x16″ $198 sold by Zinc Door
2. Before you love others, you must first love yourself. I am Love pillow 24″x24″ $168 by Peace Love World
3. Long distance relationship? Create your own Heart Strings map pillow with your locations. $42 Felix Street Studio on Etsy
4. Perfect for child, spouse or a dear friend. Pillow featuring lyrics to the sentimental song, You Are My Sunshine 24″x24″ $120 from Layla Grace
5. SMOOCH! Kiss Me feather-filled pillow by Lava 18″x18″ $29.99 at AllModern
6. A modern twist on a classic Valentine’s Day heart. Vitra Suita Love pillow 15.75″x15.75″ $195 at AllModern
7. For the Literalist. Plush Organ: Heart pillow 10″x8″x4″ $18 from Uncommon Goods
8. Let her know she’s your #1 girl! No. 1 feather or poly-filled pillow 18″x18″ or 22″x22″ from $39 Available from Gina McMurtrey Interiors
9. Romantic & Simple—just like carving your initials in a tree. Burlap Heart Initial Pillow 12″x12″ $30 by Fanny Elizabeth Design on Etsy
Have a project planned for 2013? Come visit the Springfield HBA Home Show and learn about new products and make connections with qualified professionals in all areas of home and garden design, construction and renovation.
Plus, I’d love to visit with you and see if eDECORATING, the innovative online design package, can be helpful in accomplishing your home remodeling goals. I’ll be at the Springfield Design Association booth on Friday from 11:00 a.m. — 3:00 p.m. While you’re there, make an appointment for an in-home consultation, plus you will receive a coupon code for 15% off of your eDECORATING plan.
I look forward to meeting you!
Contact me to make an in-home design appointment or for more information on eDECORATING!
I’m about to send off another exciting eDECORATING Plan but thought you might like a sneak peek at a few of the more dynamic pieces to the space. I’m not going to unveil the whole plan, but you can get the idea. This young family loves color and wants a practical, yet stylish, living room. That, to me, said purple and orange.